Kool fenderless '34! Looks like the Gastrickmobile!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
While doin' a lil cleanin' & takin' stuff to recycle I was lookin through some old car mags & saw these & thought of Gastrick & his new '34!

BoB

Attachments

• 34front.jpg
    34front.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 34back.jpg
    34back.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 36
Well Bob, you have basically nailed my plan. Picture that same car a wee bit lower but not too much, with 37 Ford wide five wheels/39 standard caps, a 4inch chop with the A-pillars leaned back, and 36 Ford headlights, and you're right there. Nuthin fancy.[;)

Well Bob, you have basically nailed my plan. Picture that same car a wee bit lower but not too much, with 37 Ford wide five wheels/39 standard caps, a 4inch chop with the A-pillars leaned back, and 36 Ford headlights, and you're right there. Nuthin fancy.[;)

.......you might not think fancy-- but i think an old school build w/ a hemi(you are hemi-fying it aren't you)is gonna BE fancy

the rest of us in RRR-land are anxiously waiting the build thread.....

Thanks Blue Eyed Devil. I had a picture of that car saved in my file that I snagged from some show coverage somewhere but it didn't show the entire car and I didn't have any idea that your shop built it.

Here's where I think I'm going as far as the chop is concerned. You fella are getting me anxious to get started on this one.

hi

Yes I am, I already have the 392....and a quick change rear and a 38 lincoln Zephyr dash which I already have......other than that, it'll be pretty much stock.

i wish to know if you have available a lincoln zephyr dashboard for sale.

thanks for your response

kind regards

Latest posts

Back