LA. Custom Cruisers Car Show NOLA Motorsports Park

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you happen to see if both sets of rear tires were powered?

I think that is pretty cool...

Didn't think to ask and never peeked under it to see if one set was just along for the ride. Was more focused on getting pic's of everything as they all rolled in and parked before the gates opened so not to have pic's cluttered with too many people in them.

You may have noticed that the first pic I got of NoLimit's Son's truck is with him about to climb out of it just after parking. It's a super clean, tight ride. Excellent craftsmanship.

Didn't think to ask and never peeked under it to see if one set was just along for the ride. Was more focused on getting pic's of everything as they all rolled in and parked before the gates opened so not to have pic's cluttered with too many people in them.

You may have noticed that the first pic I got of NoLimit's Son's truck is with him about to climb out of it just after parking. It's a super clean, tight ride. Excellent craftsmanship.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.. I think I remember seeing you take the picture.. Thanks for the kind words,, We still have a ways to go with it.. Can't wait to see both his and mine next to each other at a show..;)

Awesome pics, I think all my favorite cars showed up. Your sons truck looks very nice with a well thought out plan and quality craftsmanship. Thanks for the show pics.

Latest posts

Back