Lil' Nash

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting busy!

As much as I really like pro-street,That will not happen.The rear windows will NOT be filled in, and I will not chop it!I do have the chance to get another nash wagon from the same guy I got this one from that might become a nash-camino at a later date:cool:
Zack has been working on his Nash chassis when he is home,but he has been working out of state allot.He is sending out his 454 for his Nash this week to be worked over for a complete rebuild with a healthy bumpstick and allot of new stuff![cl
Racer93 said we need a sign infront of our shop that reads "Welcome to NASHville" and..............That might just happen LOL!
I'll continue to keep the build updated![P
Later

On my way!

Well today was a good day!
There is a swap meet about 10 miles from my house at the Ross Co. fair grounds and today was the 4th annual! I took my Pontiac wagon and a bunch of other stuff and Sold almost everything![cl
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am ordering my new IFS for my Nash wagon Monday! The LiL' Nash is starting to come together![;)

More parts!

Well, I sold my Pontiac wagon and the guy who bought it had me come over to his garage and check out all of his other stuff that he's been buying!
lots of stuff to look at too!
As we were leaving, he says " Oh, I have some tires and wheels for sale"
"got them on some trading around with another guy"

They are the exact size that I was planning on getting for the Lil' Nash and when he said " They are BRAND SPANK'N NEW " Not even put on any car yet!"

OOOOOOHHH I said?? How much?
" HOW about $500. ?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OK ![cl

So here they are at my shop! Whatcha think ? Halibrand Sprint 11

Attachments

• nash tires.jpg
    nash tires.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 45
  • nash tires2.jpg
    nash tires2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 38
  • nash tires3.jpg
    nash tires3.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 35
  • nash tires4.jpg
    nash tires4.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Ya done good!

As a big fan of little cars I'm very interested in this build. Throw in your skill and imagination and this will be one cool and unique Nash.

Update

Well slowly working on it!
I cut all the front suspension out (including frame) and fabbed up new frame rails 1 1/2'' narrower and welded in for new Fatman Mustang ii suspension.[;)
also removed rear axle ! I disassembled rear springs,cleand up,painted each leaf and reassembled them!
Found some marker lights that fit perfect from swap meet in Springfield last Sat.They are from 60's corvette!;)

Attachments

• nash frame.jpg
    nash frame.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 55
  • nash frame2.jpg
    nash frame2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 52
  • nash frame3.jpg
    nash frame3.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 54
  • nash frame4.jpg
    nash frame4.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 57
springs

springs were nasty as you can see!
cleaned up to bare metal and then painted gloss black!
old light[S........NEW light!:cool:

Attachments

• nash spring.jpg
    nash spring.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 35
  • nash spring2.jpg
    nash spring2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 35
  • nash spring3.jpg
    nash spring3.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 35
  • nash light.jpg
    nash light.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 34
  • nash light2.jpg
    nash light2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 36
New plan !

Thanks guys!
Got new plans now........well for outer finish anyway!
I have decided to NOT paint it all pretty with flames![cl
Just going with either just leaving it as is or something flat!
Stay tuned cause soon I can get back on it since the coupe sold!

Update !

WEEEELLLL ! I can get started seriously now on my lil' Nash Wagon![cl
I went to GoodGuys in Columbus this wknd and SOLD my 29 sedan!
Yep you heard me right!:( I HATED to see it go but I have had so many problems with my shoulders while
driving the sedan that I decided to sell it and build the Nash!
While at the show I ordered my Fatman Fabrication M II front end for nash and got free shipping.Will be hammering hard on it now so stay tooned![P

Latest posts

Back