Look what I found!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troyster

Heard about a man that had a lot of cool stuff. Found out where he was and went for a visit. Worked out a deal and went back to load up these. 39 chevy pu and 36 dodge brothers touring sedan. I am very anxious to get started but Im gonna wait a while and do some more reading here, gather some parts and come up with a game plan/ideas. So many thoughts going thru my head i cant think straight. Gonna get titles in my name first of all. Enjoy and look forward to any and all input/suggestions/ideas!:cool::cool:

Attachments

• canon pics 153 - Copy.jpg
    canon pics 153 - Copy.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 115
  • canon pics 159 - Copy.jpg
    canon pics 159 - Copy.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 97
  • canon pics 165 - Copy.jpg
    canon pics 165 - Copy.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 107
  • canon pics 171 - Copy.jpg
    canon pics 171 - Copy.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 86
forgot them for the pics but there is also a set of running boards behind the other cab in the background. My helper couldn't wait to drive when we got all the parts sitting together. I've taken him fishing a few times and he could care less about it but he was all over this. Hes as ready as I am to start.

Nice find..Does he have any more good cabs? I can be there in a couple hours:D[dr

Tim

He has an International truck that I would say is about a 37-40ish. Looks good from what I saw, the hood pieces were welded together at some time. He has a couple of Hudson trucks that were kinda cool. Other than that he has some early 50s chevy/gmc trucks. Theres a early to mid 40s dodge coupe I think it is. Hes real great to talk to. Send me a PM and I'll give you his contact info.

Man its a small world, I was intrested in the 38 dodge coup but funds got tight.The guy had sent me some picks of his stuff, I recognized your pics.LOL

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 40
Wow, that is kinda strange. Hope you dont hold it against me for snatching em. LOL

No,lol glad they found a home. So many times,"Im gonna fix them up" is what you get when you try to buy old stuff.He did have quit a bit of stuff from the pics he sent me.

Latest posts

Back