Man Made Legends

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManMadeLegends

Man Made Legends is owned and operated by John Sad. Originally from California, John has always had a sick love for everything that is rat rod, hot rod, race car, and NASCAR. Here at Man Made Legends we do it all - Rat Rods, Hot Rods, Race Cars, NASCAR - restoration & customization with an awesome flair of uniqueness you won't find anywhere else.

A big part of what we do here is John's American Vintage Racing Association. John formed this Association for the "NASCAR of Yesteryear" enthusiasts and the collectors of cars from both the Cup and Busch/Nationwide series. Because these cars are becoming an endangered species, collectors and race fans have found few opportunities to see these vintage cars in action. The Association's goal is to provide both oval track and road race experiences for the collectors of these vintage NASCARS. Association members can enjoy running their prized possessions in a safe, professionally organized and controlled environment, at such storied venues as The Raceway at North Wilkesboro, North Carolina. Experienced professionals are available to Association members for track support. If you're interested in more information or a membership application, please let us know!

facebook.com/manmadelegends

312252_102270326550806_100003035166517_16904_1728577750_n.jpg

Last edited:
Legend in my own mind

Legend in my own mind was founded after a 12 pack of beer and nothing to do. Legend in my own mind take pride in saving rust from the crusher and turning it into something that would make a normal man question it safty. Sorry the advertisement confused me for a second don't know what I was thinking. Do love the truck. Post more pics of the build. Please no more sells pitches, I'm so broke I can't even pay attention.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
hi

welcome....

l wanna make a street legal old school jalopy/dirt track car like in the pics.

l have most of the parts aleady. the cage and rusty lookin chryser are the starting point.

Later:cool:

Attachments

• plymouth race car 002.jpg
    plymouth race car 002.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 6
  • plymouth race car 003.jpg
    plymouth race car 003.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 5
  • imagesCAB9PTYI.jpg
    imagesCAB9PTYI.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 87131h2_20.jpg
    87131h2_20.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 7
  • modified chassis.jpg
    modified chassis.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 7
  • modified chassis.jpg 1.jpg
    modified chassis.jpg 1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 6

Nice ride [cl John [S
:eek: Oh my God a lurker in our midst :eek:
Just couldn't stand it any more could ya :)
Welcome to you too ;)

Jim

so are you john sad cus talking in the third person is real annoying.

wow ive been here since july and thats my first post.

I am actually John's assistant sorry! Just trying to get the word out for him; he has an awesome knack for all that is hot rod, rat rod, and NASCAR, but as far as networking he's lost!

317231_102256843218821_100003035166517_16786_1042834644_n.jpg

This is the body of a Roadster he's working on

314963_102297186548120_100003035166517_17227_889998423_n.jpg

This is a truck that is on consignment at Man Made Legends that he did work on

I'm so confused.....well maybe not...

Wait, I think I've got it... Manmadelegends....Welcome..... Legendsinyourownmind..... aren't we all??? and now the Lurkers / stalkers....thanks for posting and never think that you have nothing to contribute.... because you'd be wrong...to any other lurkers out there...stand up....be heard....post something....show us what you're made of...or what your rat is made of...or what you're thinking....or ..............sorry....I'm done now....:eek:

meds

Wait, I think I've got it... Manmadelegends....Welcome..... Legendsinyourownmind..... aren't we all??? and now the Lurkers / stalkers....thanks for posting and never think that you have nothing to contribute.... because you'd be wrong...to any other lurkers out there...stand up....be heard....post something....show us what you're made of...or what your rat is made of...or what you're thinking....or ..............sorry....I'm done now....:eek:

sarge, are you off yore meds, AGAIN [ddev

Mr Sad assistant

Network away, everyone here loves a good build[cl. But start a build thread under builds with lots of pics (we love pics[cl, maybe we will be able to over look the softshoe sell), and make sure to read rules of the road. Permature selling will upset ratrodmod causing him to use his "lazer" and terminate your post[ddd.

And remember there is a Five smilie face per post, after that you will receive a smilie foul:eek:

I think this post needs to go to endless "BS" thread, Everone is having to much FUN with this intro.

Welcome to RRR! Yep, if you wanna join in and be a part of the site we'll treat you as part of the family, but if you've come just to hawk your wares, don't expect much. With that said, nice little truck! Looks like John builds some quality stuff. Sure would be cool if you did a build thread on one of his current projects with lots of pictures!

312252_102270326550806_100003035166517_16904_1728577750_n.jpg

yep

GJunktionMike ''I think this post needs to go to endless "BS" thread, Everone is having to much FUN with this intro.''

l agree[cl:D

I am actually John's assistant sorry! Just trying to get the word out for him; he has an awesome knack for all that is hot rod, rat rod, and NASCAR, but as far as networking he's lost!
This is a truck that is on consignment at Man Made Legends that he did work on

Welcome to the site, John's nameless assistant. Also welcome to all the lurkers, stalkers, and on lookers.

My girlfriend thinks I am a stalker........ well she really isn't my girlfriend..... yet. :D

Welcome to the site, John's nameless assistant. Also welcome to all the lurkers, stalkers, and on lookers.

My girlfriend thinks I am a stalker........ well she really isn't my girlfriend..... yet. :D
You're all Idiots [ddev but, Bonehead gets the brass ring on the stalker [cl
I needed that :eek:

Jim

Attachments

• LMAO.gif
    LMAO.gif
    103.5 KB · Views: 1
Thanks guys! And the name is Stephanie :p Sorry for the confusion, I wasn't trying make a sell right out of the gate - wouldn't want to upset the powers that be :D But I will definitely start a build thread for the roadster he's working on now and the progress on the black truck I already showed y'all (the engine just went in [cl)

Latest posts

Back