My '42 Chevy pickup build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 66 mustang rad from my wifes car if that will help in any way, love the look of that truck, and about the turn signals a friend of mine works for a comp that installs laser cuttin mach, and the crap he brings home is just amazing

I have a 66 mustang rad from my wifes car if that will help in any way, love the look of that truck, and about the turn signals a friend of mine works for a comp that installs laser cuttin mach, and the crap he brings home is just amazing

I am not the one lookin for the radiator :) CORPO is

Right on!! Could he make some of the little skulls like this?

Congrats on the magazine!:D

The turn signals are kool! You got it goin on with this build. RR[cl

Congrats on the magazine!:D

The turn signals are kool! You got it goin on with this build. RR[cl

Thanx bro!! Tha mag isn't for sure yet but I am hoping!!! FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

Thanx I was really thinkin hard on what to do wiht the lil skulls but I think I got it right this time :D

saw you were looking for the windshield rubber.. pretty sure these guys will have what you need...

http://www.americanclassic.com/index.asp

Im going to be ordering mine shortly.. I finally think I have tracked down a use able top half to my frame.. only took me 3 years to find. although these guys have reproductions I couldn't afford a new one...

saw you were looking for the windshield rubber.. pretty sure these guys will have what you need...

http://www.americanclassic.com/index.asp

Im going to be ordering mine shortly.. I finally think I have tracked down a use able top half to my frame.. only took me 3 years to find. although these guys have reproductions I couldn't afford a new one...

Right on thanx!!!

LOL!! Yeah it sux when it is one thing that holds everything up but glad you finally found it!!!

Here are a few shots of the rear bumper for the truck

Attachments

• bumper.jpg
    bumper.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 89
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 75
  • bumper2.jpg
    bumper2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 208208_1906241008114_1004436880_2187198_3968455_n.jpg
    208208_1906241008114_1004436880_2187198_3968455_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 70
  • tail light 1.jpg
    tail light 1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 72
  • tail light 2.jpg
    tail light 2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 72
  • tail light 3.jpg
    tail light 3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 62
  • on all 4s4.jpg
    on all 4s4.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Can't wait to see more......with the turn signals....how about some old fashioned spider webs for a grille insert????

Can't wait to see more......with the turn signals....how about some old fashioned spider webs for a grille insert????

Well I got the LED's ordered today so I can get them finished up next week [cl

As far as the grille goes I like the spiderweb thing but it has been done too much so I am thinkin about makin one out of RAZOR WIRE!!!!!

Well finally figured out my front lower shock mounts then ended up in the ER this morning gettin a piece of metal outta my eye :( No drill this time just a Q-tip LOL Gonna take a break today now :D

Got ta take better care of those eyes.......
This thing will have the girls all over it...would'nt want to miss any cuties[ddd[ddd[ddd

Latest posts

Back