my brothers dream car

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rust lover

Bleeds rust
Here are some photos of my brothers car. he wanted to build a rod but wanted it to look pro street. And went with the american graffiti theme. But wanted the drag car feel. So this is what he ended up with.a model a on a high pro street frame painted it yellow cut the rear fenders a/g look and the motor came out of the drag car the beast from the east 327 that car ran at new england dragway for many years. So I guess he got what he wanted a little bit of it all.Thanks for looking. PS Thats his girlfriend standing next to the coupe.The girl on top of the motor was taking at a car show the company she works for was doing a photo shoot for a mag.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 66
  • GIRL.jpg
    GIRL.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 62
  • carcrazy_radBCF2_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radBCF2_large.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 19
  • carcrazy_radBCF0_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radBCF0_large.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 11
  • carcrazy_radBCEF_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radBCEF_large.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 13
Here are some photos of my brothers car. he wanted to build a rod but wanted it to look pro street. And went with the american graffiti theme. But wanted the drag car feel. So this is what he ended up with.a model a on a high pro street frame painted it yellow cut the rear fenders a/g look and the motor came out of the drag car the beast from the east 327 that car ran at new england dragway for many years. So I guess he got what he wanted a little bit of it all.Thanks for looking. PS Thats his girlfriend standing next to the coupe.The girl on top of the motor was taking at a car show the company she works for was doing a photo shoot for a mag.
Here is a shot of the car doing a burn out at the dream wheels car show at dedham, mass. at worcester mass. after a burn out

Attachments

• BURN.jpg
    BURN.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 15
  • carcrazy_radC471_large.jpg
    carcrazy_radC471_large.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 9
  • carcrazy_rad45B8_large.jpg
    carcrazy_rad45B8_large.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Air cleaner!

Rust lover,
I am wondering how u're brother sees around that air cleaner that looks amazingly like a real live woman!!! ; - >

Welcome to the forum... thanks for posting & feel free to join right in. Sorry to hear about your previous experience but hopefully we'll make up for that over here on the light side!!! ; - >

Let the rust begin!!!

BoB

how the dream started

this was my brothers 1 st car he built 16 years old it was built in the driveway of our mothers house. my father helped him . no money for a 32 ford so he found a 37 ford not the american graffiti car but close enough for him. his whole life is american graffiti up until this day. he painted this car out side built the frame chopped the top filled side windows even did the art work on the trunk. put it in the boston car show at that time. won 2nd place. next time i go to our shop will get more photos and post them. when he sold it to the fonz classic car lot in bridgewater, mass. he got the chopped t bird.

Attachments

• carcrazy_rad33BE_large.jpg
    carcrazy_rad33BE_large.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 9
  • carcrazy_rad33BD_large.jpg
    carcrazy_rad33BD_large.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
  • carcrazy_rad5693_large.jpg
    carcrazy_rad5693_large.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back