my first car show with the rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plymouth rat

went to a car show here in port colborne and had a blast, i was the only rat rod there and it was great, i ended up getting ladies choice award at the end, thats a bonus,

Attachments

• DSCF0729.JPG
    DSCF0729.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCF0730.JPG
    DSCF0730.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF0731.JPG
    DSCF0731.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCF0734.JPG
    DSCF0734.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 146
  • DSCF0728.JPG
    DSCF0728.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 124
Way to go dude..and to think most guys only thought kids drew ladies to ya.....LOL, next time take ya rat to the grocery store:D

CONGRATS!!!!!

hey guys, thanks alot, this weekend gave me huge incentive to work on it some more, front flex hoses arrived today ,so i will be doing the brakes now, put on the master cylinder today, now my shifter is in the way for leg room, had to move it back a foot, i need to wire the lights and get a windshield for it next and just cross off a few more things to it and should be good to go, i really want to put 4 big whitewalls on it but money is tight, thanks again....jeff

hey guys, thanks alot, this weekend gave me huge incentive to work on it some more, front flex hoses arrived today ,so i will be doing the brakes now, put on the master cylinder today, now my shifter is in the way for leg room, had to move it back a foot, i need to wire the lights and get a windshield for it next and just cross off a few more things to it and should be good to go, i really want to put 4 big whitewalls on it but money is tight, thanks again....jeff

Guy gets one little "Lady's Choice Award" and now he can't wait to work on his car! :eek:

Don't blame you man!

Beercan

way to go!thanks for representing us rat rodders.I bet it really chapped those high dollar guys seeing the chicks digging your ride.

No surprise really. Your truck got the attention is deserves. It's too cool for people to ignore.

Latest posts

Back