My greatest fear... haha!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Staff member
Admin
[ddd[ddd[ddd

Attachments

• fear.jpg
    fear.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 68
LOL, no kidding. When we started having kids we decided to make up our wills and needed to list all of our assets and their value. When she saw how much all of my tools were worth she looked just like this :eek:

Needless to say, it is true that I am worth more dead than alive, because as long as I'm alive those tools aren't going anywhere.

And now that I think more about it,Im gonna rewrite my will requesting to put a couple more things in my coffin before Im buried ! Im taking it all with me !

When I was having my Chevelle worked on there was a guy having a Challenger built full tilt boogie. Think the final total was about $150K. It was totally beautiful with the best of everything & I saw it in a magazine a few months later & the stats said the build was aprox $75K. I asked the shop about that & the builder said the guy told the magazine that because he didn't want his wife to know how much the car *really* cost! Thought that was so funny!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

When my two Sons were about 6 or so we went and looked at a car. I bought it and paid maybe a hundred bucks for it. On the way home I told them "Now if Mom asks you, we paid $25 for this car." They said "Dad, you aren't going to lie to Mom, are you ???????" I said, yep, I am, and some day you will understand. :D:D

Years later, when they were in a relationship with girls they told me "NOW WE UNDERSTAND !! " [cl[cl[cl

It is up to us Dads to teach them these important lessons about life.

Don

We are moving across country so I have to sell off my small collection of junk. Less we have to pack up and move. Hopefully I don't die before then:D

We are moving across country so I have to sell off my small collection of junk. Less we have to pack up and move. Hopefully I don't die before then:D

You can drop it all off at my house for safe keeping, I'm not too far off I-80. :D

Latest posts

Back