My new coupe!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Score on de coupee, Slam? Chop? Channel? Hemi? MOre pics? The suspence is gitt'n to me. [P[;):)

I am curious to know myself .

HAHAHAHA....NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!...[cl

I missed your post on this one until now, Bob. Very cool. Did you find it locally ?

Don

No comment from the Tripper for 3 days, he probably finished the build and has been out breaking in the Hemi..:D:D

Nice score!!

Sorry guys, been rockin' my PU for the last few days, went to 2 car shows Sat. & had to help Mrs Tripper out with real estate Sun. I plan on some serious toppin' choppin'... probably 6", z'd frame, have a rebuilt 390/C4 out of a '63 Mercury Maurader for power & it I can swing it... another quick change rear. It has *plenty* of legroom & I'm gonna build it so Mrs Tripper can drive it easily as well. It'll stay pretty rusty & I have the grill shell that's in pretty good shape. Gonna be LOUD & LOW! And yes... there will be a build thread as soon as I can get that together. I'm sure it'll be a running feature in the magazine! A... ummmm... errr... business expense! [ddd:eek::eek:[ddd

BoB

Nice score! I see it has the "flying Nun" syndrone on the cowl. well, we are waiting! done yet?[cl

Latest posts

Back