My new saw = Earthman/Bonehead conspiracy!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool

That is just toooo cool! Alot of hard work went into that!
I Like It!!! :D

This is the first any of us have seen the plaque. Jeff sure put his heart and skill into it. It is a token of appreciation for creating and maintaining RAT RODS RULE.
Thankyou, Tripper.

The box is open

Fantastic, I love it :D. Now, Earthman said this was going to be a party and I,ve opened my second beer, bring on the dancing girls and the tequila:D

That is very cool Bonehead. Enjoy Bob. We all wanted you to know how much we appreciate this sight. Thank you. ;)

This is the first any of us have seen the plaque. Jeff sure put his heart and skill into it. It is a token of appreciation for creating and maintaining RAT RODS RULE.
Thankyou, Tripper.

Thanks to all you guys... u know who u are!!! I love this board & it's my pleasure... believe me!!! I've learned more than I can ever say!!!

That is very cool Bonehead. Enjoy Bob. We all wanted you to know how much we appreciate this sight. Thank you. ;)

Trip, this is an award presented to you for the hours of enjoyment that you provide for us. We wanted you to know that
we appreciate you as the man with the heart of gold .
A toast! A toast for Tripper Bob! CLINK! :cool:

And CLINK to all u guys too!!! Thanks Earthdude... I love it!!! Mrs Tripper asked what the flyin' boob was all about!?!?! I told her the Bonehead was a perv... just kidding!!! :D:D:D

i havent been around hear that long but this is a great site i cant seem to get off of it and i think that is ausome what you guys have done for tripper
and thank for every thing you have done

round of applause for Mr Tripper

Its time to cut the cake!:D

Attachments

• Beer_Mug_Cake.jpg
    Beer_Mug_Cake.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 6
Well i was going to put up some funny pix and jokes (appropriate)
for the party but a bug has crippled my comp. So just want to propose another toast to the frequent posters on this board, especially those that make the effort to welcome the newcomers!
Thank You! KLINK!

Latest posts

Back