Never run out now

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As if there are`nt enough fake 32`s out there already

I look at it this way. If a guy can have his wife cup size changed over night. Take his dog in for a nip and tuck, and have the vet add the new plastic nuts so the dog has something to lick. Why not this, it would complete his circle. In a nut shell (no pun) a car is only as fake as the guy driving it. so keep it real :cool:

Looks like they are building a quality product. It's amazing what these metalsmiths can do.

Fiberglass T Buckets have been around since the 60's and nobody complained about them being "fake". While I like original tin best the supply is so limited that many lovers of early Fords could never have their dream hot rod without the availability of reproduction bodies.

Lots of original tin early Ford hot rods built from field finds, etc. have 50 to 80% reproduction patch panels to bring them back. Are they "semi-Fake"?

Like what you like, build what you want, but it seems to me to be harmful to the hobby as a whole to look with derision on any hot rod form except for the significantly unsafe.

Ohhhh yeaaa!

Looks like they are building a quality product. It's amazing what these metalsmiths can do.

Fiberglass T Buckets have been around since the 60's and nobody complained about them being "fake". While I like original tin best the supply is so limited that many lovers of early Fords could never have their dream hot rod without the availability of reproduction bodies.

Lots of original tin early Ford hot rods built from field finds, etc. have 50 to 80% reproduction patch panels to bring them back. Are they "semi-Fake"?

Like what you like, build what you want, but it seems to me to be harmful to the hobby as a whole to look with derision on any hot rod form except for the significantly unsafe.

What He said! AND I like the idea so much I have been emailing back and forth
with them and I am now waiting on their reply to see if they accept me as one of their dealers![cl...............[P[P

Hey good luck with that. Hope it works out for you.
402471-1.gif

Latest posts

Back