Never thought I would say this..........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

but Car Warriors isn't too bad this season.:eek: I like them getting rid of the "All Stars" ( that was a joke) and now just two teams compete against each other. Yeah, there is still some drama and ever since Jimmy Shine has gone Hollywood he is hard to stomach, but overall it is watchable.

Anyone else feel the same ?

Don

Yep, it is much better with this new format.

Ever wonder who gets the losers car, where do they go?

Jimmy now have a shop full of those cars to play with?

I still find it a little hard to watch, but will agree it is so much better now that they have gotten rid of the drama-stars.

Doesn't the winner get both cars?

Yep, it is much better with this new format.

Ever wonder who gets the losers car, where do they go?

Jimmy now have a shop full of those cars to play with?

Thought the premise was the winner gets the loser's car?
Agree it's better, I kind of wish they'd give them a little more time though!

I was going to start a thread about this very same thing :p
I really like it this year also. I, for some reason, like Jimmy. I like that he is there during the builds, not just shows up at the end and decides who wins.
I always thought having the "all stars" stacked the deck against any of the other guys, because the "all stars" did it enough to know how to utilize their time better than someone that has never done anything like that. I also feel that wasn't taken into account when they were being judged. Plus, Mad Man Mike is a bone head, and George Barris is a goof. Just my two cents.

Latest posts

Back