new bodies check em out, priced right!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowsers dudes... gotta love those RPU's!!!

BoB

Attachments

• RPU.jpg
    RPU.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 54
WOW...$2250 for a sedan body??? I see this guy getting real busy very soon. Better order one now for the price goes up!!:D

those don't look bad at all, and the price seems to be missing a zero at the end compared to what i've seen elsewhere[S

would love to build a rpu--and those prices make it almost possible:D[cl

Had a customer in our shop last Saturday and he has one of the pickups. He had nothing but great things to say about the workmanship and how great it all was. It would be a great start on a new rat project.

go cart idea

i have to get the mini one for my girls to make into a go cart. that thing is too sweet. i just wonder if i can find a fake mini engine to put in the front. then make the real engine look like its being hauling in the back. brainstorming[S

Wow. Real nice stuff and priced real decent. I dont know how he builds those frames from 300.00-500.00 and still make money. Must have a real reasonable steel supplier.

I saw one of his trucks on e-bay about a year or so ago and gave him a call. He's a great guy to talk to and yes the quality of the work is second to none. He's not far from here either. About an hour or so north from Nashville. I've wanted to see his shop for a long time. I'm gonna make plans to do that soon.

Thunder

Latest posts

Back