New Cruise Photos...Again

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
I went to the local crise night again tonight and brought along my camera to share the sights with you fellas since many are still snowed in. I tried to take photos of things that were not there the last time I posted. As a result, there aren't that many pictures. If you want to see the "usual suspects", follow the below link......

http://www.ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17694&highlight=cruise

Some of the cars that are most appropriate for the site didn't show up until after dark and my night photos leave a lot to be desired but I included them anyway. Enjoy.

Drove my coupe this week. I was just going to ride with my dad but he didn't feel like going tonight.

Cad engine in above Merc

Engine in above Corvair. Sounded good. I always thought those twisted belts were crazy man.

GT350 Hertzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (don't know if it was real)

Dodge Brothers

Nice Dagmars :D

This guy pulled in right next to me. Turns out, he grew up around Jake Jacobs (of "Pete and Jakes" fame). He had some interesting insight and knew some cool things.

This one was real steel. He wasn't too thrilled with my car.

Good, good for him[ddd:D Looks like a nice night, love the red Fury[cl[cl.....just my opinion but the only thing cooler than a Hemi in one of these mid sixties Mopars is a Crossrammed 426 Wedge![dr
Thanks for posting the pics, they really do comfort us snowbound rat lovers:D

Good stuff! I feel warmer. ;)

Next time - up your exposure time, use a remote or 2 second delay, and use a tripod or set your camera on something. Practice taking some of your coupe - we'd all like to see those. [P

Nice set of shots! We don't have any shows around here for a couple of months or more. Send some of that sunny warm weather out west!

Latest posts

Back