New from NC mountains

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yodaforce

Hey all! My handle is Yodaforce but my name is Billy. I got the handle Yodaforce because I have an old 87 Toyota 4wd that used to have a "Force" sticker on the windshield, and of course the first time I ever joined a forum, I mistyped the "Yota" so it stuck.
I have been fortunate enough to open my own custom shop in the last 6 months after years of coachbuilding for other shops. Mostly high dollar street rods and classic muscle, but I could never afford to build my own $100,000 rod (and niether could anyone I know), so I enjoy building rides that can be ENJOYED, and not constantly rubbed down with diaper cloth and expensive polish. Currently I am trying to get a 1968 Chevy C-10 ratted out. I plan to do an air suspension and everything else bare bones, down to red wheels and whitewalls (big-n-littles of course). I look forward to seeing everyone elses rides, and helping other do-it-yourselfers...well..do-it-thereself!

Welcome neighbor..I'm just across the mountains and up a alittle hill from Routherfordton NC. Good luck with your new business, it's a tough time economically to start a new shop. Maybe some of those deep pockets will follow you to your new shop and let you build one of them $100,000 rods!!:D

Welcome to RRR
Some friendly folks here for sure.

I got family in Shelby. Down the road from your local. I always stock up on the Liver Mush when I'm up that way. :D

I love Liver Mush, but my wife says it's bad for me. Especially since Mack's LM sometimes has little hairs in it. lol. It's best served up with eggs (kinda mixed in).

Latest posts

Back