New from WA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdgreen829

hello all im just getting into this site but long into the hobby. i have a 34 ford pick up that is in shambles right now. but good things will be coming soon. it has a 302 .030 over soon to have a 347 stroker kit and a 174 supercharger im shooting for 500hp by time im done with prayers to put it to the ground. but for now i am looking for another 302 that is built so i can get it back on the road during the build. i want this to be the last build so im spending the money on good parts that will hold up to my abuse. this site has tons of good ideas on it and cant wait to look through it some more.

Brent

pics will come soon i hope im deployed right now to Afganastan so ill try to post from my ipad but not too tech savy so we will see if i can figure it out. is there an app for this forum yet. what do you guys think of the 500hp i have had a ton of people tell me that i will destroy the block with that much power. it is a 302 but i have seen more than that much power out of a 302 let me know what you think.

well if there are any big ford guys on here i need your help with this engine. i am pretty sure i am going with a scat stroker kit with dish pistons. and shooting for a 9-1 comp rate. i really need help with the heads though i have looked at the specs for different comp rates but need to know cam and valve spring and rockers... well pretty much the entire top end besides the supercharger that decision is made so i am building the rest of the engine around that. i am putting in nice h beam rods and forged crank so i am pretty sure that the bottom end will be good with the 8-10 lbs of boost that im going to put through it. well any help will be great well i was thinking about getting the gt 40 heads but they dont really make them that big. well thanks guys pics will be up soon.

Brent

thanks guys and btw im out of spokane side. hopefully ill be at the shows this year as long as i get the engine in there.

brent

Latest posts

Back