new guy from georgia...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

29mike

Hey Ya'll..First time up. I drive a 29 ford tudor sedan as my daily ride that i found about 5 years ago as a stone stock car, but 45 mph just wasn't enough. I built a new chassis and called my son's to come give a hand, put the body on the new chassis and never let up. Itz more traditional than rat but it keeps me happy. I'm running a chevrolet 4.3 and a 700r4 and a impala rear. Itz all speedway up front, with a 6" drop and a monoleaf across the top. I ended up with a 5" Z in the rear to get it down some. Lost all the computer stuff and adapted a Edelbrock intake down to a 2 barrel rochester and get excellent mileage and runz interstate speedz all day long. I just came back from a trip up north and put 3600 miles on it in 3 weeks with only one problem, broke a bolt on the rear hairpin when a kid in a ricer tried to clip me while I was making a turn in front of him and had to jump out of the clowns way. I haven't figured out the picture thing yet but will post a few ASAP. Keep the shiny side up....ER UH, I mean Keep yer wheelz down...mike

Welcome. Gotta have pics. Get an account set up - like photobucket - then upload the pictures to that account, click on the IMG code and paste that in a post. It's so easy even a rat rodder can do it ;)

Welcome from Mo. You'll find hours of fun reading all the threads on this site. Oh, I like pics also.... Click on the link below and see my collection

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back