New Guy From Nebraska

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyC.

I have been building various cars since I was 14. I have built muscle cars, hot rods, and done resorations. I am currently working on a 34 Ford Pickup, 52 Chevy Deluxe Kustom, 27 Ford Modified, and a 41 International for a customer. My wife is a PinUp Model (see pic below) and a car chick. We are both into all things Rockabilly, Hot Rod, & Kustom. We like to live very old school and traditional. I look forward learning more on here, seeing new ideas, and meeting some cool people. Some pictures of my projects (not current pics).

Attachments

• DSCN0416.JPG
    DSCN0416.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN2168.JPG
    DSCN2168.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN1146.JPG
    DSCN1146.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Lincoln 013.jpg
    Lincoln 013.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 11
  • _MG_6268a1024web.jpg
    _MG_6268a1024web.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 30
Learning more he11, you need to teach a thing or two if you can keep all those projects going at once. Welcome to RRR you've found the right place. By the way love the pickup.

Welcome Husker, I've lived in Omaha,Mead, Wahoo,Hooper,Nickerson,Hordville, and Central City
now in Colo. that was all in about 25 years.
Some nice projects, hope to hear more from you.

Welcome to RRR, Johnny C. Nice collection of projects. It's always better when the wife's on board as well.

Latest posts

Back