New Guy from Oregon

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soreback

I have a patient wife of 35+ years who let's me play with the notion I will built a car again someday. I used to do it all the time before I got busy rasin' solders and red cross nurses. No regrets. I am looking forward to dusting off my welding helmet and gettin' after it. Looking forward to using this site as a resource as I have seen some very impressive work.[cl

Welcome Aboard

Good to see another "Oregronian" :rolleyes:found the best site for us gearheads. Stay tuned and you will be inspired, both by the visuals and the great guys who haunt these pages. Have fun perusing all that this forum has to offer. Steve

Hey Soreback

Welcome from the land of salt and rust (upstate NY). I did the kid thing too...they all left me now so it is time to play in the garage again just like you...I miss my kids dearly...so thats why I am in the garage now...gotta keep my hands busy and my mind busy too...I understand the sore back thing too...everyday I work my rat rod...I end up with more aches and pains that I had before I started...on here they call it fun...

MikeC :)

Welcome from the RIGHT side of Oregon. I too get the sore back thing, I am 43 but have arthritis in my back and a fun case of chronic pain. Just pace yourself, it takes longer but progress is progress.

Latest posts

Back