New guy on the block

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Block

Just wanted to stop and say hello. I am in Southeastern Iowa and was introduced to this forum by another member and fellow Iowan that goes by Gearhead10. I am a former circle tracker turned hot enthusiast who finally got smart by giving up the claim in racecars and having nothing to show for at the end of the year and now looking to get into Street Rodding. I am looking for a mid to late 30's car, either 2 or 4 door in need of a good home for a ground up restoration. If anyone knows of anything like that, please let me know!

I made the big mistake my last year of racing. I had a 37 Chevy 2 door Coupe, that was nearly complete. I traded it for my last stock car...big mistake that won't happen again!

Thanks hotbuick! Looks like I will be spending a lot of time on here, trying to acclimate myself to this site. I am hoping this site is better than the racing forums I have been on the last 10+ years. I am so tired of the bickering, fighting, name-calling, childish actions on the other site that I asked the admins to delete my account on that site. Street rodders are a whole different breed of folks. They have a desire to help one another out and it is more like family than a bunch of people who want to slit your throat or slander your name!

Welcome Big Block to RRR from NC.

Great bunch of folks around here always willing to help with a no bull answer to all your questions.

Hope you find a build soon and be sure to post plenty of pic's as you progress with it.

Good luck.

Welcome to the triple R!

Big Block,
Welcome to the triple R. Pertty easy going bunch here and I doubt you'll see any fighting or the mod will break out the vaporizer. [cl

Beercan

Thanks ya'll! I am looking for a build. Have one car located, but he wants to sell two, a '39 Plymouth 4 door sedan and '53 Dodge 4 door sedan. He wants to sell them together. Thinking about doing it then selling the '53 or giving it to one of my sons.

.... Street rodders are a whole different breed of folks. They have a desire to help one another out and it is more like family than a bunch of people who want to slit your throat or slander your name!

Well....er.... on this site at least!

Welcome to RRR. 39 Plymouth sounds sweet. We need pictures though. :)

Latest posts

Back