New here from Massachusetts

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babs701

Hey everyone!
I'm not a builder, but rather an huge admirer of rat rods and the masterpieces you all create. I am however a photographer (don't nuke me admin...please read on,) and would love to find a few customs to do FREE photo shoots of in the New England area. I'm in Massachusetts but would be willing to travel (on my dime) between NH and CT...possibly as far as NY. Why? I'm looking to update my portfolio with some new, original fresh material, incorporating some funky lighting and other techniques.
And yes...you will get (free of charge) the edited photos of the shoot.
You'd be assisting me with great subjects to shoot and I'll be providing you with my work for free.
If your interested and in the area, please contact me and send a photo of your ride.
Best regards!

Hello

Welcome to RRR .... I pasted reading but flunked geography now isn't New England and New Mexico right next to each other, I'd let ya shoot my build !! Someone will find ya I'm sure ........

welcome

sounds like you'll fit right in here, we love pics[cl

post up some of your'e work, curious to see it[P

Later :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

MikeC...I checked out their website, very cool! Thanks for the info.

Welcome from Denver - I'm another photographer without a Rat Rod and they haven't booted me yet! Love to see some of your work, so post away when you get a chance. [P

photos

You may wanna put the last Sunday of the month for Amherst NH flea market
can find on web
some may show up there
also a link on hamb for northeast venues

Latest posts

Back