new here from tn

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

militarycckw

i will try to post some pictures of the rat rod i built,its a 45 military gmc cab,30 ford bed,500 cadilac engine,and custom frame and suspension

Attachments

• snowrat 003.jpg
    snowrat 003.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 25
  • adonerat 007.jpg
    adonerat 007.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to RRR! great looking rat and that is a awesome pic!

A bit of Rat Rod History: :D:D

Modified CCSR's, known as the Snow Rats, were used as ad hoc fast travel vehicles during the Battle of the Bulge.
attachment.php

Attachments

• snowrat 003a.jpg
    snowrat 003a.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 21
Welcome to RRR! great looking rat and that is a awesome pic!

A bit of Rat Rod History: :D:D

Modified CCSR's, known as the Snow Rats, were used as ad hoc fast travel vehicles during the Battle of the Bulge.
attachment.php
thats interesting,i am going to study more about that, i like to fix old mv's and was glad to save this cab from the scrap yard

thanks for all the compliments on my truck i will post more pictures asap(next couple days)i am located in monterey tn, is the first rat rod i have built i have built other type vehicle projects in the past also have body work experience and acsses to a machine shop,it took all of my skills and junk parts to build this truck it was a very low bugget build, the only new parts i bought was 2 brake lines and two head lights,i am working on one more big improvement to the truck that everyone should like(its not paint)thanks again for all the good feedback

Attachments

• ratrod2 001.jpg
    ratrod2 001.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 6
  • lsn4 001.jpg
    lsn4 001.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 5
Welcome, nice truck. Like to see more pics. of the front suspention. Thanks!
i will take some pictures of just the suspension next time i get it out it was the hardest part of building the truck for me to do,it was a lot of trial and error to get it right. its a basic design with the spring across the front,i used two trailer springs thanks

Latest posts

Back