new here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sly you have pix saved on your computer right? Go to Photobucket (my Preference) and register (write down your passwords).Under the blue bar that says upload images and videos is small blue print that says (more options). Click and a window opens. Click on 15" screen (my pref) and save.
Then hit the upload images bar and it will browse your pix. Click on the foto you want, when it copies the code, hit open, it will load and show you where you can add tags. Just hit return to album. When you get there, put your curser on the foto and some link options will open under the foto. Click on the bottom option, img code. It will highlite blue. Right click on it and another window opens that has a copy option. Left click on copy and you have snagged the foto! Got to RRR and start a new thread. When you are ready to place the foto, right click, a window will open, left click on paste and the code will appear. Hit preveiw and see what happens
402471.gif

Thank youEarthman for taking the time to call and for the tutorial. I will be working on this tonight, hope to be able to show you some cool rides. soon.....

sly

Latest posts

Back