new job openings daily

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lesby Dog Counselor

Female Chihuahua (Tootie) romping female Rat Terrier (Skeeter) :eek:

genderidentitycrisis.jpg
[/IMG]

Crane and backhoe operators needed team work a must.:D

Attachments

• Crane_-_hoe_operation.jpg
    Crane_-_hoe_operation.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 47

That is one good paying job! I had the opportunity to work for a company that fixes cell phone antennas(didnt take it though). When you get to the top anywhere from 150-300 feet up in the air you teeder with the wind. The top of the antenna is a triangle no bigger than 3 inches on each side. Imagine what a mesquito feels like on your car antenna doin 60.

Most people that do this kind of work were Army Rangers or Marines. Not the normal ones either, the crazies. Fun bunch of guys though, tons of stories.

That is one good paying job! I had the opportunity to work for a company that fixes cell phone antennas(didnt take it though). When you get to the top anywhere from 150-300 feet up in the air you teeder with the wind. The top of the antenna is a triangle no bigger than 3 inches on each side. Imagine what a mesquito feels like on your car antenna doin 60.

Most people that do this kind of work were Army Rangers or Marines. Not the normal ones either, the crazies. Fun bunch of guys though, tons of stories.

A friend does that kind of work, and loves it. Not for me.

Latest posts

Back