new kid from new york

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjesse

hi, my names kyle im 17 years old. I go to school for automotive where iam top of my class. i have a passion for cars, its something me and my pops can to spend time together hes put me in the enviroment since i could walk. i love to go to car shows and work on my vehicals and missulanious toys i've build in years past. feel free to contact i resently got a 46 ford cab that i would like to turn into a rat rod, and boy do i got some questions. thanks for reading

Welcome to RRR, Kyle. Always glad to have another from the younger set into the old tin. What part of NY you from ? Is your automotive class an in school thing or thru BOCES ?

Where in NY are you? Im in the Utica/Rome area. I run a welding/fabrication shop in Westernville. If you ever find yourself getting in over your head keep me in mind.

I am also using a '46 ford cab. I think '46 was a pretty popular year. Click the link below.

Welcome!

The rest of these guys are slackin' their responsibilities - Lets see a couple PICS of what yer working with!

Latest posts

Back