new member can't wait for the fun

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phat_sally

Hey guys I have always loved the rat tod look and now I am going to be lucky enough to start my own. Of course I am in the DOG house for getting it but she will get over it I guess. I have bought a 1946 ford Pick up. I am sure there will be a lot of questions I will have while in the build. From what I have seen on the site there is a lot of help here. I dont have any pics yet I pic the car up in the next couple weeks and then I will post some.

welcome

welcome to the site lots of great help here on this site so ask away. and post away pics of course!

as far as being in the doghouse.... if you build your bed to look like one, you can have your cake and eat it too, when she says your in the doghouse go jump in it and take off! lol! welcome, dp1

Welcome phatsally to triple R's. I am just outside of Lexington NC, Reedy Creek to be exact. What part of NC you from? Lets see so photos of this new project. Have fun and be safe.:D

Welcome to RRR, phat sally. You'll find that there is plenty of help here just for the askin'. A 46 Ford is good for a rod. Don't worry about the other half, she'll come around. Heck, you may even have to build her one too. :D:D

Latest posts

Back