new to it all

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pushrod249

hey everyone, my name is don and i live in a suburb of buffalo called lockport ny. not only am i new to this forum i am also new to building. i just started my first car a 1930 model a tudor and ive got alot to learn about both! i have already made my first discovery, search the boards before you buy! only after i spent 1300 on speedway for a near complete straight axle frontend did i discover this forum and someone selling an original one just as complete for a scant 250. but alass, all is not lost i also scored a scratch n dent 64-66 aluminium mustang radiator w a built in trans cooler for 214. wich allowed me to check a few more boxes on the parts list. i will add pics as soon as i can.

just another newb

hey everyone, my name is don and i live in a suburb of buffalo called lockport ny. not only am i new to this forum i am also new to building. i just started my first car a 1930 model a tudor and ive got alot to learn about both! i have already made my first discovery, search the boards before you buy! only after i spent 1300 on speedway for a near complete straight axle frontend did i discover this forum and someone selling an original one just as complete for a scant 250. but alass, all is not lost i also scored a scratch n dent 64-66 aluminium mustang radiator w a built in trans cooler for 214. wich allowed me to check a few more boxes on the parts list. i will add pics as soon as i can.

gfghjk' fsaasg

Welcome to the triple R!

Pushrod,
Welcome to the triple R, nice group of people here and I think you'll enjoy it here. Can't wait to see sokme pictures of your project.

Beercan

Great car! ya with a little searching you can find deals all over the place. Check your local junkyards too. and Welcome to the site!

Welcome to RRR, pushrod. As they say 'Live & Learn'. :D We all have at one time or another. You did find the best rodding site out here. Lots of useful info & great folks, too.

Latest posts

Back