New to RRR

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparob

let me intorduce myself, my friends call me MoPar Rob...
i stubmled across RRR while i was researching pictures for my latest project, a 27 dodge 5 window coupe that will be taylored around an early salt flats rod with a stout 1st gen hemi and a four speed. lifes more fun with three pedels anyways!
i was really intriuged by bob w's "Big Dodge" that he buit for his freind. i have been searching for anyone that built a hot rod using an old dodge body and found his. i think that is has the right stance, and the unchopped look is starting to grow on me a little.
i have been into building cars since i was a kid, my grandpa used to build cars and had a few cool cars back in the day and i used to help him in the garage when i was a kid. now im all grown up and have taken the torch so to say and continued to build.
i like all old cars, it does not matter what make as long as they are american! there are only a few vinatage european race cars that im into the rest is all red, white and blue.

ill have to post a few pics of my many projects as soon as i get back to the states in a few months.
stay tuned......
ive also got a 50 dodge wayfarer buisness coupe that i cant decide on weather to chop into a drop top or leave alone, also has a hemi filled with good ol vintage direct conection parts......
and a 68 superbee that is a real sleeper under the hood

Latest posts

Back