New to this site

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUST BUCKET

About me im building a 52 5 windo chev pick up 9" chop with a 4" sterch just starting this ive been driving over the rood for years and have not had the time to do this, so it starts hear .rat rods i had many in the past i just did not know thats what thay whear called l o l all tho i think my gril frinds did my last rod was a 59 chev hard top built 348 4 speed with try power that was in 76 so its been to long i looking for help on the front end geting it down the 52 has twin spring setup thinking mono spring set up or?. Any buddy know of rat rod car clubs in portland or

Welcome!!!

Bucket,
Welcome to the forum... make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome to RRR, Rustbucket. You could always use an MII setup on the truck. That's what I used on my wife's 47.

Thanks for the welcome rust m n paint job love it she did one hell of a good job on my 52 l o l cant get my pics to load

If you're uploading from your PC, you need to use the 'Manage Attachments' button (scroll down on the posting page). If they are already on the web, use the insert pic ICON - looks like the little mountain. WE NEED PICS! :D

Or the size of the pic file may be too big?
http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20534&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1227177971

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back