Newbie from Middle Tennessee

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydrocarbon Rocket

Hey all. I'm a manager at a local propane business. I have been a mechanic, heavy equipment operator, truck driver, parts store counter man, and a few other dirty jobs.

I have always loved almost any kind of transportation. For the most part, I've been into the 4x4 stuff more than any thing.

My latest complete project is a propane powered motorcycle. I will be posting up some stuff about it soon.

My latest started project is what I'm gonna call a rat rod. It's a perfectly good 92 GMC extended cab long wheel base truck. I've been wanting to build a rat rod for some time but not been able to buy the stuff I wanted to build it. The true rat rod to me don't have to be just old. To me, its build from what you got. Being raised without alot of money, I have learned to build alot of stuff with what I got.

I'm so glad to have found a family friendly site that I can post progress of my build on. Its very important to my salvation to stay away from alot of the trash that's on the web. I am a member of 2 other web sites, one for 4x4's the other for motorcycles both of which are good clean sites.

Thanks for allowing me to join your forum and I hope to learn and contribute as much as possible.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard....

My truck is far from a true "RAT" but I still have less than 1200.00 total in it. Click the link in my signature to see how far I have brought "Dark Sarcasm" along.

Be warned, it's 30 plus pages...

Latest posts

Back