Newbie just found this site...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratty 46

I just ran across this site over at the JJ. Took a spin around the block & figured I'd join.

This site doesn't appears as "stuffed shirtish" as others!!!

Although I don't intro my car as a "rat rod" it does show some wear & tear....

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x11/paco1008/vutialchop46.jpg

I guess people might see it that way.

the gameplain is: gmT5 behind the flattie, add 1 more carb, interior update, open drive with a 9" rear, basic upgrades....

Paul

Glad to have you here.....

Don't matter if you call it a Rat Rod or not, we are here for the love of customs. Painted , rusted, or both.

Build it your way and share the pics here.

Welcome aboard.

Love your car '46 :cool: Welcome!

295925116_46158f0833-80x80.jpg

Welcome to the site, We don't worry about what people call cars or what they don't here. Here it is all about the car, the build, or the drive.

Welcome to RRR ratty 46. The car looks sweet. Is your car really chopped like that or is at a photochop. Either way, it's a very nicely proportioned chop.

That is a photochop.........but it was the only pic I had handy.....I like it with OUT the chop more .... as soon as I get the camera out for updated pix I'll lay some pix out.

R46

Welcome to RRR. That's a nice ride there. No pigeon-holeing here. We are all about the car. Build it your way. We just ask for a few pics as you go along.

Welcome to the forum. We do have a few stuffed shirts around here, but mostly just around the waistline. :eek::rolleyes::D Glad to have you aboard and I love your '46. I've said before the one car I really regret selling was a '47 Fordor I had in the early '80's. Would love to have that one back.

Keep us posted and keep the pictures flowing, we love pictures.

Don

Thanks Don,

I've already added some pix in the metal section.......one of my favs.

R46

Saaaawwweeeeettttt Ride 46. Glad to see you found your way here. There's lots of great guys here ready and willing to help in any way they can and all we want in return is your first born......er ah .... I mean pics, lots and lots of pics. :D

Latest posts

Back