Newbie.....we all got to start out here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudetoad57

Hey all
First time and future longtime reader.I may be older than most of you at almost 60....but that just means i've made more mistakes than most of you.My love affair with cars started at a young age my first car being a 59 olds dinamic 88...that my uncle sold me for a dollor when i was 10.being in a small town in north idaho in the 60's....all i had to do was mow the neighbors lawns all week to get enough to buy 5 gallons of gas so i could pick up all my friends and drive 200 yards to our local swimming hole.as a teen with an actual license...i bought a 62 chevy and pulled the 6 banger and built a 283...got the shifter off the column and was in roddin heaven.From there i went to a 65 el camino with a 455 olds and 4 on the floor...that showed everyone that i wasnt timid.After getting married and haveing kids..i was stiffled for 35 years i got a 57 chevy pickup that i lowered and put a 350 v-8 in...i still have and probly always will this truck...i used it to hook a car dolly to and drive 30 miles north into the hills and bought a 56 150 sedan...that was a sight...a 57 hauling a 56 down the hyway.I recently built a 23 T ratrod which was fun and pretty cheap to build.I am currently working on a 28 chevy rat that i can post picks as i build it.I'll post pics if it lets me.Looking forward to conversing with you all

Attachments

• off old computer 005.jpg
    off old computer 005.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to RRR! Sweet lookin' truck. 60 ain't too far off the average on here. Looking forward to that build!

Latest posts

Back