NorthEast Pennsylvania Rat Rod car show/swap meet

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissAmanda81

Greetings all!

I am the Public Relations Director for a racing series that will be invading North Eastern Pennsylvania on October 24th. As part of our racing event, we also will be having a Rat Rod car show and swap meet. This will take place at Sundance Vacation Speedway in St. John's Pennsylvania, which is located right out side of Hazleton.

Please visit our site, www.nelmaracing.com for more information. You can also contact me directly by emailing me at [email protected] for any other questions you may have.

Hope to see some of you there!

Amanda Suhoski
NELMA Public Relations Director
www.nelmaracing.com

pictures; where do I go to post pictures; can not fine the album Icon.

can not fine the Icon for the album page to sumit pictures where is it located?
Greetings all!

I am the Public Relations Director for a racing series that will be invading North Eastern Pennsylvania on October 24th. As part of our racing event, we also will be having a Rat Rod car show and swap meet. This will take place at Sundance Vacation Speedway in St. John's Pennsylvania, which is located right out side of Hazleton.

Please visit our site, www.nelmaracing.com for more information. You can also contact me directly by emailing me at [email protected] for any other questions you may have.

Hope to see some of you there!

Amanda Suhoski
NELMA Public Relations Director
www.nelmaracing.com

Latest posts

Back