Not A Rod but very different

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya don't honestly think the big oil companies will let this make it to the general market, do ya?????
If they do, I'll buy one but, will probably pass away from old age before they get to me on the list of people wanting one.

Carbon fiber body alone would cost way more than $600 to produce. The engine alone also would be in excess of $600 by itself. Either it's a clever hoax, or some sort of publicity stunt by VW.

I love the name “The Highway Suppository” [cl

It needs to do at least 65 if I'm going to work in it. Otherwise I'll get run over.

It would probably never make it through the red tape to get on American soil. It would be awesome if we could buy cars like that for running errands but alas this is still the United States and we will continue to use a crew cab dually instead.

It would probably never make it through the red tape to get on American soil. It would be awesome if we could buy cars like that for running errands but alas this is still the United States and we will continue to use a crew cab dually instead.

Hey! I resemble that remark :cool:

The proto is CF, it doesn't say the production car will be. My guess is there is nothing more than a motor, brakes, and a steering wheel in the base $600 model. Basically a small motorcycle with a canopy and 4 wheels.

Won't ever make it to the USA because of safety regs. If it had 2 wheels and wasn't enclosed, then it would be OK. :rolleyes:

Lol! Here is my daily transport! Yes it is a K3500...[cl

Attachments

• IMG_20140202_164018_065[1].JPG
    IMG_20140202_164018_065[1].JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 15
The proto is CF, it doesn't say the production car will be. My guess is there is nothing more than a motor, brakes, and a steering wheel in the base $600 model. Basically a small motorcycle with a canopy and 4 wheels.

Won't ever make it to the USA because of safety regs. If it had 2 wheels and wasn't enclosed, then it would be OK. :rolleyes:

I just don't see how they could ever sell that car for $600. If they did they would clearly be selling at a loss, you will barely be able to buy the tires for that. I guess if you wear out the tires you buy a new car? I could see $3k to $5k and would be interested, but I just don't think $600 is possible while making money.

Latest posts

Back