Ok, there are limits, ya know!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

We were standing at the entry gate at Billetproof Saturday, talking with Glenn and Mike from the Poorboys, when a couple of car haulers drove out of the one road and left. The pictures below are of two of the cars, and they were turned away at the gate and denied entry into the show by the staff (thank you, thank you, thank you [cl)

I know our cars are our own and we can do whatever we want to them, but these two examples are just pure senseless BS. It's obvious the "builders" who created these disasters were just out to stick it in people's faces because not only are they ugly as sin, but they aren't even capable of driving on the roads.

I'm all for creative freedom, but jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don

And yes, that is a home roof ventilator on the top of this one.

crappycar.jpg

The picture does NOT do justice to how bad this one was.

crappycar2.jpg

Maybe a new classification should be started??

Like CrapRod.... NotaRod..... FubaRod.... NutzRod...DangeRod...might take off.... [P

I know the 1st one got booted for those wheels but... what's wrong with that second Batmobile clone!?!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Holey Moley, I will never feel less than when somebody bad mouths my ride anymore. What were those guys thinking anyway. I would drive my 39 chev anywhere, so where and how far could you drive one of those things, and the scarey part is I think one of them is a GM Product but nothing like mine.

the roof vent.......all the rage on ratrods of tomorrow....a man ahead of his time...

i'll sell you the vent and the cut-off wheels in "kit form" for all of you non-California builders....:p:p

only 109.95 (plus S&H)
cash only no c.c. or checks...;)

Compared to mine they are Cadillacs,get the owners #s so I can see if they are for sale?
Ok I'm joking but I stick with my thoughts...their rides their choices.

That "roof vent" car was at the Turkey Run in Daytona last year and wasn't parked too far way from us but I didn't take a photo of it. They were cruising around in it with a guy sittting on the cowl playing the banjo. Silliness. I'm not one to poke fun at another fellows car but wow. It really appeared that they were intentionally trying to be a comedic side show like the Beverly Hillbillies or something. I guess they are having fun with it, and at least they weren't attempting to drive that contraption on the road.

the roof vent.......all the rage on ratrods of tomorrow....a man ahead of his time...

i'll sell you the vent and the cut-off wheels in "kit form" for all of you non-California builders....:p:p

We're considering adding those vents to the RRR rat rod car 'kits'! Actually they make great air conditioners!!! :eek:[S:D[ddd

Rat Rod Mod <------ Chief product tester

Attrocious, and I am glad they were turned away.

BUT...
I bet they say "Well I parked next to xxx blah blah blah $50,000 dollar car and MINE got all the attention!" :rolleyes:

Remember folks, just because people are looking - doesn't mean it's a good thing!

So I am sorry to say I must be a porker. Those were just ridiculous and dumb. And we wonder why people, (hamb sandwichers) hate the word rat rod.

If those are "rat rods" then mine ain't, so to speak.

Congrats to billet proof for turning those hunks of ridiculous junk away

rats

Those are prime examples of what people all over the place are doing and trying to sell, just check out ebay, type in ( rat rod ) and you get all kinds of stuff, it gives us all a bad name, I guess I can't hang out here anymore because I have a ( show car )( HaHa ) compaired to that !! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back