one more new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipper

hello all well im new to this site and like what i see a bunch of car lovers just like me i just moved to fresno tx and got a local paper and thats how i found the site thanks tim

Welcome to the site. Are you building or driving something roddish? or sleddish?
There is a hot rod builder down the road from me that goes by Zipper Motors, any connection?

Welcome to the forum. Must be a lot of rodding activity in Texas, we have quite a few members from there, starting with our Esteemed Leader, Tripper. ( or is that "Steamed Leader" :p:D)

Don

Zipper,
Welcome to RRR. We are glad you found us here. Make yourself at home and tell us what you got, what you are workin on, or just post some pics of what you have had in the past.

Everybody is easy to get along with.

welcome Texican!!!

Zipper,
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure the guys will wanna see what kinds steed u're ridin' so when u get a chance let us see what u're up to! Again...welcome & make u're self @ home!

BoB

welcome to the site! fresno texas! funny, the next town over from me is fresno ca. one of the crappiest places on earth :D how's fresno tx?

Latest posts

Back