Orca Rat Rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoalTrain

This is a good running 1973 3/4 ton pickup I got for free by helping a friend move. I have put only $400 into it so far. I needed shocks, license, battery, windshield wipers and 16 cans of Wallmart spray paint. At 59 years old, I finally have my first pickup truck...:D

Let me know what you think ---

CoalTrain

Attachments

• Orca Rat Rod 01.JPG
    Orca Rat Rod 01.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Orca Rat Rod 02.JPG
    Orca Rat Rod 02.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Orca Rat Rod 03.JPG
    Orca Rat Rod 03.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Orca Rat Rod 04.JPG
    Orca Rat Rod 04.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 16
Brother Ron's Rat Rod Truck...

What a BEAST, what a BEAST!!! Don't forget to remember where the pointer is pointing for your fuel valve!!!

Brother ED: D

Brother Ed,
I told the gang here on Rat Rod I got this truck for free from a friend I helped move.
:cool:
Brother Rat Rodders : Meet my friend Ed K. (2 speed Ed).
He is a master mechanic with a background in Cheves, a major trivia buff on the development of cars and spend a good deal of time improving dragsters. He's a wealth of information regarding the internal combustion engine and the high teck things that make them really go. i am proud to call him friend. He is the one who turned me on to your organization after I had painted my Orca.

Thanks Ed for all you have supplied me with, which includes a lot of information.

CoalTrain
aka: Ron Medcalf

new guy

Just found this a few days ago and have really found some great post on here. Looks like a good place to come to for information. Also looks like there is a lot of talent here. I am 51 single dad of 3 teenage boys. Body and paint guy for 20 years for the largest independent collision center in Indiana. Went from that to training horses and doing horse training clinics all across the country back in '96. Quit that last year and went into the construction biz and am now building a new shop (small) to start working on some projects that I have had laying around for awhile. I have a 53 Chevy AD project, a '98 F150 project that I am replacing the 6 banger with a 302 and an '05 F350 dually. I am currently helping my neighbor restore a '67 Chevelle and just finished up on a '65 Olds Ninety Eight convertible with 79,000 original miles. I love Rat Rods and am planning on building one for my twin boys to drive to school in 2 more years. Thanks for listening and I am glad to be here.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back