passenger side locks?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Wallbanger

on my truck there is only a lock on the passenger door. not just the door but the whole mechanism. Ive seen more than one like this what was the reasoning? maybe this is why we started opening doors for women. " you get in first so I dont have to crawl across the seat woman!" I'm hoping my key fits but either way I'd like to know

It was safer this way

At one point in time you were never to open the drivers door into traffic, you locked the drivers door from the inside then moved out the other door and locked that with the key.

At one point in time you were never to open the drivers door into traffic, you locked the drivers door from the inside then moved out the other door and locked that with the key.

What he said. My grandfather use to tell me that you would get a find if you were caught opening the door into traffic lane. Had to be a real pain if you had to make a quick stop with someone in the passenger side.

crazy

so you crawled out the passenger side ? no wonder they always had bench seats and collumn shifters! how did we learn with out forums?

Latest posts

Back