Pond

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Couper

RRR Supportor
Not Hot Rod but just so you guys know I'm not on the couch looking at my eye lids.

Attachments

• DSCF6748.JPG
    DSCF6748.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 6
That is spectacular Coupe. Tell us how you did it.
Thank you Earthman! I may have mentioned....I just labored, my friend is a pond builder and did all the work. It has 2 rows of rocks and is raised because I have a high water table.... 20 to 24" and I hit water. Were about 30" deep and the water surface is 12 x 24. The waterfall is aprox 6' high and goes 12 or so feet deep. The overall length is 45' and it's 4000 gallons. The rocks came in a 20 yd container and that big rock on the bottom of the waterfall is over 4' long.
All the rocks were moved by an excavator with a thumb. Started on the 4th of July and almost done.....have to plumb the lazy river that comes around the left side. The water fall has a 10,000 GPH Pump and the lazy river a 5000 GPH. A skimmer box contains the lazy river pump and that will go to a filter good for a 9600 gallon pond. There's also 2 57 watt UV bulbs in the skimmer box, Bio Balls and filter pads in the skimmer box, waterfall box and the lazy river box. The water should be very clear. I'm gona swim with the fishes!

Latest posts

Back