Still Kicking LOL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is staying healthy and doing well. I haven't looked around yet and probably won't until next week. Just wanted to check in...prove life and send some pictures of the septic project. It's been a tough one....and expensive. Was supposed to take 10 days. They started on June 4th and finished on the 27th. No weekends. Tough setting the tanks since I have such a high water table. We put in solid pipe from the leaders to the storm drains, a french drain on the side of the house where I had a water issue and also graded the yard away from the house.

Here's some pictures. The black Swiss cheese pic is the old metal tank they took out, the new system consists of 2 large tanks 6x6x10, UV light and an air rater. It's like a small water treatment plant.....all cause we are in a lake community. 50K not including the yard, pond, pool work I yet have to do. New trellis I built so the wisteria can grow on. Pond guy starts Monday. RAT ROD CONTENT: ZIP, NUTTIN, HAVEN"T DONE A THING. Motor still at the shop and I've been just too distracted to call. Maybe next week I will

Attachments

• DSCF6642.JPG
    DSCF6642.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF6644.JPG
    DSCF6644.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF6651.JPG
    DSCF6651.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF6656.JPG
    DSCF6656.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF6658.JPG
    DSCF6658.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCF6632.JPG
    DSCF6632.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
Unfortunately, that is what adults are suppose to do, and why there is a difference between what we want to do, and what we need to do.
Sometimes being an adult sucks. You will make it through, and then the other project might be fun again.

Latest posts

Back