Possible Trade

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gassersgarage

The California Kid
I'm getting tired of shifting, I was offered a trade for my '51 Ford to a mild custom
From this......
groucho gas.jpgDSC00351a.jpg
to this............
DSCN3236.jpgDSCN3232.jpg

They are both very nice, but it sounds like you are ready for a change. My vote goes for the Chevy. If it looks as good in person as in the pictures, that is a very sweet ride.

Don

The Chevy was taken down to bare metal and all the rust fixed. New interior and paint. But women sure like the green. Went to the restroom, came back and discovered this........
DSC02240.jpg

Told her she could get inside
DSC02241.jpg

I don't think I'll trade too far away and I like my car enough........

:D:D:D:D

I went to a show at Hooters one time and two Hooters Chicks climbed up on the back of my 27 and leaned against the rollbar for pictures. My Son said "Aren't you going to get them off of there?" NOPE !!! :D

Don

Well, the guy really wanted the '51, so he trailered the '52 down from Clearlake which is north of San Francisco. We did the trade and we're both happy. I'm in the process of adding A/C and he took the Gasser to Billet Proof. 3 hours one-way from his house. He said the car ran great...................
IMG_1592.jpg

They both are sweat.....

that would be a hard choice.... I kinda dig the shift thing....autos are for Old guys.....:D....oh wait...I am an old guy.....:eek:

My old '49 Ford was chopped. No ventilation. When the weather is moderate, you still cook. The '52 is nice even if the weather turns warm.

Tough to look cool if you're hot and miserable. :mad:

Now you can look cool and actually BE cool. :cool:

Mission accomplished. Enjoy your new cool rod.

Ha, ha, I told my wife that's the price you have to pay to look cool. After a couple of years and not getting any younger, I realized I"m married, I don't have to look cool...........:D
Yea we all tell ourselves the same thing [S
Keeps piece in the family [ddev
Nice trade

Jim

Latest posts

Back