Proof I've always loved horse power!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Ok... no tellin' what u'll find when u do a lil Spring cleanin'!!! Here's proof positive I've always loved horse power!!! This guy used to go all over Houston takin' pictures of kids on this pony. I've seen other people my age on the same pony... what a racket!!! ; - >

Be brave... rat u're self out on u're trike, fav bike or u're 'lil red wagon... I dare ya!!!

BoB:D:D:D

Attachments

• pony.jpg
    pony.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I'll have to find something this weekend and get it scanned. Should be good for a laugh.

That pony sure is dressed fancy Bob. They probably hadn't invented tricycles yet back when that photo was taken :D

Lone Ranger!!!

Jeez Bob,those pony picture guys haven't been around for over 50 years! :D Who did you like better Gene Autry or Roy Rodgers? :D

Er... the Lone Ranger & Hopalong Cassidy!!! I watched RR but liked Gabby Hayes better! ; - >

Who was that masked man?!?!?!

BoB

Hopalong was my favorite! I still have my Hoppy dinner plate that I got when I was about 4. I wouldn't eat dinner unless it was served on that plate. :D I finally got over that a few years ago.:eek::D

Don

Attachments

• hoppy.jpg
    hoppy.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 12
Hoppy, where's my Hoppy!?!?

Hopalong was my favorite! I still have my Hoppy dinner plate that I got when I was about 4. I wouldn't eat dinner unless it was served on that plate. :D I finally got over that a few years ago.:eek::D

That's not what I heard!!! ; - >

Actually, I just took it out of the dishwasher. :eek::p:D Nothing like a big steak on my Hoppy dish and a cold brew in my Mickey Mouse cup to chase it down. :D

Don

Good Memories......

The best part of Roy Roger was the Nellybelle jeep, always liked that alot.
Also, I think my favorite show was Sky King....

Only photos I have over here are one of me with my "chaps", vest and 6 shooter,
(brother and grandmother). :cool:
But I do have one of my daughter on the pony when she was 5 in 1980.
We were still doing the pony picture thing in the 80's....

And Bob, I still have my Campbells soup bowl from the late 50's with my name in the bottom.
Still use it for my morning cereal....:rolleyes: '22

Attachments

• dads old photos 007a.jpg
    dads old photos 007a.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 9
  • Jennie Louise (5 years)a.jpg
    Jennie Louise (5 years)a.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 9
  • NellyWave400.jpg
    NellyWave400.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
  • NellyBrakes.jpg
    NellyBrakes.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2
Ok... no tellin' what u'll find when u do a lil Spring cleanin'!!! Here's proof positive I've always loved horse power!!! This guy used to go all over Houston takin' pictures of kids on this pony. I've seen other people my age on the same pony... what a racket!!! ; - >

Be brave... rat u're self out on u're trike, fav bike or u're 'lil red wagon... I dare ya!!!

BoB:D:D:D

That pony doesn`t look very happy , you didn`t leave him a gift in his saddle bag did you ?

Latest posts

Back