Rat rods get in Free.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Bring your rat rod and car & driver get in free."

Am I imagining this? lol Looks like it'll be a good time. Dont forget your camera ;)

I never understood why I need to pay extra to have others look at my car? Seems it's 20 for a car, 5 without. But then I've never been to a show that ran out of space. I don't mind the 5 like everybody else, but....????

I guess if I tried to put on my own show, I might get it?

I didnt take any :( but i already knew almost everyone that was there so none of the cars were new to me

By the way Bob, car show at Running Aces in Columbia this friday from 5-9 and Hastings starts on saturday, ill be at both

I never understood why I need to pay extra to have others look at my car? Seems it's 20 for a car, 5 without. But then I've never been to a show that ran out of space. I don't mind the 5 like everybody else, but....????

I guess if I tried to put on my own show, I might get it?

It's to cover advertising, insurance, security & trophys. We used to have a local art festival & security & insurance got so high they had to stop putting it on.

BoB

Latest posts

Back