Re-intro

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyanide Jello

This is my re-intro as I haven't been here in a looooooooong while... Some of the older members may remember my controversial mini... Which for the guys that was here at the time I was know I was tryin to get bagged, which I did...

Reference pic...

3.jpg

Only the front was bagged in this pic...

I traded it for a Civic like this... Fully aired out and fresh primer (love it or hate it)

P1000898.jpg

This is my current project sl*t... I lost my tail on my truck w/ the trade for this... Its gone through some changes an a lot of fixes...

4382072041_809e8c6060_o.jpg

4382072145_8b1b4d7b1a_o.jpg

16v ohc 1.6 obd1 d16z6 turbo'd on FMU 7psi

P1000967.jpg

This is extremely a budget build... Spaced hood for a cowl appearance and bay cooling, cut grilles, uni. fogs, front lip made from flower bed liner at Northwest hardware, 14x6 OE steelies on chrome trims rings, cut eibach spring, etc etc etc... I'm not into the "JDM" or Euro thing like all the other little ricers are... I have ratty tastes and dreams for this car... Planning on 14x8 DRWs, along w/ a chop top and a j32 v6 swap and go back to a steel hood to rust out...

Well, I haven't forgot ya CJ. Like how you had the truck painted up in that last pics. Is it even possible to chop that top with all that curved glass?

Oh, mini-truckers and rat rodders can find middle ground:
attachment.php

Syndicate Chopz - He's got a build thread on his newest project - bet you'll like it too: http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13248

That was the direction I was headed w/ the s10... I was gonna sell the 18s and go back to the 14s on white walls...

Its been a while since i posted project pics of the s10...

The chop on the Honda shouldn't be that big of a deal... The only thing I'm worried about is the back glass which if needed I could google up some preformed plexi or lexan and cut it if I needed to... The sides won't be a problem and the front I could shove down a little bit if I do the chop right... I only wanna go 2"-3"... I'd like to get my Diamond Racing Wheels first... I think a nice set of 14x7s or 14x8s would be a good step in the right direction along w/ an OE rusted out hood...

I know my projects can be controversial but its what I'm into... I like the raw unfinished look of things and I'm low budget which by all definitions my car is a rat... Sure I got some poly and plastic and a full interior but, I like the direction I tend to lean towards when it comes to cars... Maybe one day when my kid is old enough to help me out on a car I"ll break down and bust knuckles on a real rat rod...

i dig the hb... great cars... gl on the chop ... look forward to seeing it done actually.

There was a local guy that bought a car same body style that was chopped w/ a b18 swap... I'm unsure of the details but it had a nice look to it... It was too glammed up w/ a body kit and a wing for my tastes... I'm not into that ricer tuner JDM fanboy crap...

i had a 91 hb with the b18 in it .. slammed to the ground .. with side exhaust .. i really liked that car...

I really wish Honda oil pans didn't hang so low... I'd love to lower my car more...

As far as exhaust goes, I have about a foot of 3" off the turbo and thats all the exhaust I have...

Latest posts

Back