Redneck Rumble Deluxe IV

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TiredIron - I didn't even get the chance to meet you man! Tiny1 pointed you out twice and by the time I got to where you had been you were gone. Good job with the pictures yes! I had a great time! Cruising with Tiny1 Thursday night and at the grounds today with a couple of my buddies was probably the best part. The bright yellow Stude powered roadster and my friend Paul's killer A Model both in post #12. I have a ton of pictures too. Probably a lot of repeats of yours. I'll look through and see what I have different and get em posted.

Thunder

Last edited:
I can't remember specifically but I know it's got a 500 c.u. Caddy engine.

"what kind of truck is this it is just way to cooooooll" - Chipper

Sorry!

Thunder

video

hey tirediron thats my car on opening of video, i rember when you shot that sounds great great pics good show

Glad you got Mr. & Mrs. Tiny1 in the video at the cruise Friday night. It was great to get to meet them both. Tiny1 turns out some really nice work. Overall the show was fantastic. The rain was a constant threat all weekend but it held off enough to allow for a big turn out Saturday. I would expect to see the Rumble grow again next year. One thing I'd like to see is a three day event rather than just Friday and Saturday. Scooter if you see this - Thanks for all your hard work my friend! See you next year!

Thunder

Wow, what a show. I am sure glad that so many of you guys got to go to it. Great pictures, and the opening of the video is great sound. Thanks for the re-cap.

Thanks Tired great coverage and thanks for all the sedan pics helping my research on what i wanna do to mine.

had a great time out there even though my ingition messed up easy fix then later on i was just riding around and when i put my truck in drive nothing 2nd nothing...by this i got ****ed lol...so needless my tranny took a dump thankfully im only 20 mins from the show...all i had was reverse and low gears...my buddy let me drive his chopped chevy 5 window home to get my truck and trailer but i still had a great time hanging with everyone i met

1938-ish Desoto 4 door converted to a truck

I don't know why but I keep thinking it's a "Chrysler". :confused: Did Chrysler ever make a truck?? Seems like somebody told me that once but I could be very wrong. :confused: I've seen that truck a 100 times around here at shows and cruise-ins and Chrysler keeps coming to mind.

I don't know why but I keep thinking it's a "Chrysler". :confused: Did Chrysler ever make a truck?? Seems like somebody told me that once but I could be very wrong. :confused: I've seen that truck a 100 times around here at shows and cruise-ins and Chrysler keeps coming to mind.

Could be a 1938 Chrysler.

Chrysler and Desoto were sister companies.

Latest posts

Back