retired but new here.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exador

Buckeye born. (ohio) Been retired a few yrs. I have a 17 yr. old grandson he and I are going to try and get him an eye catching ride. He presently has an s 10. We are shopping around to trade my 72 sportser for a rat project. As with many of you we will know which one it is when we lay an eyeball upon it.

We have discussed a pickup powered by an inline 6 chev. plans could be home split on intake and exhaust. 4 time shift,

A definitely no is air brakes, ( airy ya stop or airy ya don`t).

Will post when we decide on a project.

Welcome to RRR from lower Alabama , and I am also Buckeye born ,,, now here in the south and I do like the weather ( most of the time )

Howdy from MI....No not Detroit...lol...

Welcome to the RRR....good luck and always nice to have a project with the grandson.....:D

Welcome to Triple RRR

The best thing around here is we don't take to much very serious. I'm doing a build with my daughter, 24 i'll have to wait for my grandson he's 10 month [cl It's more fun with family [cl
Keep in touch

Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. I also have to wait impatiently for my grandson to gain some age, but I'm already dreaming of the day.
Good luck hunting for a project.

welcome to rrr, from bama. grand father grand son projects can be fun. my grand son is 14 so he is just really getting started. good luck.

Welcome from Southern Ontario. Sounds like a great family project - nice to think about all the life lessons the two of you can share, let alone the skills he will learn. Good luck and enjoy....

Welcome from mid-mo. Yes, my grandson will be 16 in a few weeks. He's got a 64 pickup, that was bought by his great grandpa new in 1965. I hope ya find a project soon.

Latest posts

Back