:::ROUND 1::: Sam Fear's Big Big Photo Contest - Official Submission Thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sorry E-man, I gotta nix that awesome pic. "No profanity, people, or pets.". I'm not gonna budge on that rule. I appreciate you taking the time.

Spectators and such in the background are OK.

I swore I wasn't going to change rules during a round, but there seems to be confusion. So...
Post up to 3 pics. All 3 will be considered, not just the last one.

Im sorry E-man, I gotta nix that awesome pic. "No profanity, people, or pets.". I'm not gonna budge on that rule. I appreciate you taking the time.

Spectators and such in the background are OK.

I swore I wasn't going to change rules during a round, but there seems to be confusion. So...
Post up to 3 pics. All 3 will be considered, not just the last one.

I like the update to the rules. Gives me one more try and I think I may have a really good one for my last try.

That's why I decided to change it mid-round. It'll let everyone be more creative.

I quick snapped and edited these pics to give you guys ideas - it doesn't have to be full car shots - or even your car.

OK, they ain't all winners, but one or two aren't bad. ( I kinda like the nuts and bolts pic)

Attachments

• IMG_20160511_181958.jpg
    IMG_20160511_181958.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20160511_182725.jpg
    IMG_20160511_182725.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20160511_184255.jpg
    IMG_20160511_184255.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20160511_184432.jpg
    IMG_20160511_184432.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20160511_184702.jpg
    IMG_20160511_184702.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 16
Sam i like the nuts and bolts pic also!

Here is one i snapped while my buddy was finishing up the exhaust on my chevy.

Thanks! The shot of the REO with the maple is fantastic by the way. I may just have to snag that for a desktop pic :D

Sam i like the nuts and bolts pic also!

Here is one i snapped while my buddy was finishing up the exhaust on my chevy.

Thats what I'm talking about!! Treat this contest like we talk about car shows. We drive in with low buck home built rods that don't fit lawn chair trophy guys rules. So what? We don't need your rules or your prizes!! So don't take pictures by their rules!

[EDIT] Don't forget, there are prizes, and please follow the contest rules.:D

Last edited:
Endicott's last couple pics bring up an important note: On a phone, it's hard to tell if your pic is blurry or out of focus. Might want to zoom in on it and check before posting.

HINT: I just realized the rules don't say anything about editing your posts. Unless somebody has a problem with that, I'm not gonna worry about it. I guess that way if anyone screws up, they have some time to correct it.

This is gonna get hard to pick only 10! [cl

Thanks guys

Latest posts

Back