Scary couple weeks for me

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Couper

RRR Supportor
Due to my Pulmonary Embolism last year, blood thinners, blah, blah blah my prostate biopsy was 8 months late. I get one every year... active survalience they call it. It's been very mild has hasn't grown in size or Gleason Scale in 8 years. Well surprise...it got worse, aggressive the doc said.

So I had to go for a Abdominal CT and week later go for a bone scan. Doc was worried about spread. Thank god both tests were clear, but waiting for the results.....gee flipping wiz.

Last test is a cystoscopy..... yep up the ole schellalieh to take a look at inside my bladder. If that's clear. Radiation or Removal. Just got my testosterone up to a decent level after all this other nonsense and now their going to give me some hormones to drop it down to zero. My voice might get squeeky LOL Ahhhhh balls

It's all better than the alternative though..... if any of you guys are prayers, please say one for me. Thanks for listening fella's

It's all better than the alternative though..... if any of you guys are prayers, please say one for me. Thanks for listening fella's

I got ya guy & keep a good attitude!!! Like they say... git'n old ain't for sissies! Don't ask me how I know... haha!

BoB

Keep your chin up. I think attitude and outlook have a lot to do with it!!!

My dad had a similar experience after his heart attack. They had delayed his bladder cancer checkups. His checkups before the heart attack had been good and clear. When he finally went they found some spots, but they couldn't take them out because of his blood thinners. Next time he went (several months later), he was off his blood thinners so that they could biopsy the spots and the spots were gone.

They said in some occurences, once your body begins to recover from the bigger event that it will go back to fighting the other stuff. He hasn't had any cancer spots in almost 2 years since the.

Hopefully yours is the same and this is just a blip because of your embolism.

Thoughts and prayers with you pal, keep fighting.

Latest posts

Back