Shop-"helping hands"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountain

Thought I would share this photo. It is no wonder I can''t find my tools. Anyone else have this "problem" :)

Attachments

• 0825091819c_0001.jpg
    0825091819c_0001.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 82
Yep! Found 2 screw drivers and a set of pliers in our basement while cleaning up last night. My youngest son said he was trying to fix his toy truck.

When my Sons were teens I started noticing I was missing a lot of tools. I asked them both if they had them and both said no. I asked them to check their cars just to make sure and they still said no.

One morning I found my Son Dan's car keys and opened up his trunk. In there I found so many tools I filled a couple of cardboard boxes, so I took them into his room and dropped the boxes on the floor. When I told him I found all of those in his car he said "Those couldn't have come out of my car, I checked !":rolleyes::rolleyes:

These days I get even by taking their tools. :D[ddd:D

Don

Still have one daughter that comes by often to wrench or weld something. I hope to live long enough to have my grand daughter help, she's 10 months, wish me luck. [cl

Love the little garage helper. When my son was little he use to be out in the garage with me all time.
I just finishing painting my 1951 Ford pickup and I looked around and he was not to be seen. walked around the truck and there he was sanding the door with 80 grit sandpaper. I was mad but just smiled and expand to him why he should not do that.

You my get upset with your tools missing or them messing something up. But now that he grew up I miss him in the garage And they do grow up fast,

That my friend is not a problem.
It is truly a blessing!!!
Then they grow up but with any luck you end up with awesome grand kids like mine.

Enjoy every minute that you can.
Life is short.

Pops

Latest posts

Back